personal due diligence
The purpose of a Personal Due Diligence investigation is to ensure the prospective employer is fully aware of any risks, adverse information or behavioural flaws that may compromise the company or damage its reputation.
These investigations usually extend beyond the candidate’s technical skills. With Searchlight’s Personal Due Diligence report in hand, employers can make an informed decision based on accurate information.
Personal Due Diligence investigations will:
- Verify personal information and preferences
- Reveal whether the candidate is a cultural fit for the business
- Reveal whether the candidate’s goals align with those of the organisation
- Identify any risks associated to the candidate
- Determine if the candidate has been completely honest in the interview phase